LinkWithin

My Favorite Posts of 2014


1. How to: Be Confident > Ella Grace Denton
"Confidence has nothing to do with what you look like. If you obsess over that, you’ll end up being disappointed in yourself all the time. Instead, high self-esteem comes from how you feel in any moment. So walk into a room acting like you’re in charge, and spend your energy on making the people around you happy." - Ella

2. On Changing Dreams > A Beautiful Mess
"It's ok to change your dreams. It's ok to pursue something else for a while if your current efforts don't seem to be working. Embrace where your life seems to be headed, and forget the labels." - Emma

3. You Have the Power to Make Someone's Day > World of Wanderlust
"…because you have the power to make someone’s day." - Brooke

4. What Happens When You Follow Your Dreams > World of Wanderlust
"We’ve all got the world at our feet – we just have to stop making excuses for ourselves, relying on others for happiness, and dig a little deeper into ourselves in order to find true happiness in its’ purest form. By dreaming bigger and achieving better than ever before, we’re giving ourselves the opportunity to reach our full potential. We were given legs to walk – but why walk when you can dance?" - Brooke

5. Nirrimi's Story > The Road is Home
"I won a prestigious photography award, bought new photography gear with my winnings and was signed to an agency. We were flown to New York City and I shot a campaign for Diesel. I was this giggly sixteen year old with a team of twenty at my command wondering if this was all just a crazy dream. My photos were on billboards in Time’s Square and the ads I shot ran in most of the fashion magazines. The fashion industry sucked me in, I lost my mind and found it again on the way out." - Nirrimi

No comments

Post a Comment

© Zoe Mack
Design:Maira Gall.