LinkWithin

My Friends


The athlete, the social butterfly, the nerd, and the quiet one, that's us. Can you guess who fits into each category? I'll give you a second - as many as you'd like, actually. Let me know in the comments. I'm laughing just thinking about it. Isn't it amazing how four extremely different people can get along so well? I think about that a lot, actually.

We went hiking recently, in an area across the river from where I took the pictures in this post, Choose Life, and near the place which inspired my essay, Nature.  They let me photograph them. I'm finding more and more joy out of photography. Lately, I've been really passionate about learning anything and everything about photography...


Summer has just begun - but I already love it more than any other summer. It has such a great potential; there are so many opportunities out there. And, like always, there is so much to think about. Along with thinking, I've been spending a lot of time playing soccer and working. You can read about my new job on my previous post. It's surprisingly fresh to work with older people. The two teenagers I work with are two semi-shy boys who talk about cars all the time. Yesterday we had the same lunch break. I just sat silently laughing at myself about not knowing a thing about cars other than how to drive them. Well, that's all - for now. I'm working on a video so stay posted!

Any fun plans for this week?





















1 comment

  1. it looks like so much fun!!!

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Zoe Mack
Design:Maira Gall.